Monday 23 November 2009

Can you love someone without ever meeting them? I love this man...

No Rhyme or reason to this post, just felt like it.

David Attenborough. If I could see into the future and see that I have achieved a nth of what this great person has I would know that my life was worth it.

If there is a person who has done more for education I don't know them. To be able to make fox's interesting and relevent to my life and my being alive is astonishing.

Not much else to say but a sentiment quoted from Mr.Attenborough when asked about his status of an Agnostic "My view is: I don't know one way or the other but I don't think that evolution is against a belief in God."

There you are, random but true. Is it possible to love someone without ever having met them?

No comments:

Post a Comment